Terms & Conditions
- InPlay games accepts ONLY domestic bets within the Philippines. All bets accepted by InPlay games are subjected to these terms and conditions.
- InPlay reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. All editions will show version number and validity start date.
- Customers must be at least 21 years of age to place bets with InPlay games. InPlay games reserves the right to avoid transactions involving minors.
- Students of any school, college or university in the Philippines, employees of IEST, PAGCOR, and any of its associated companies, Philippine government officials, member of the Philippine military and law enforcement agencies, are not allowed to place bets with InPlay.
- It is the exclusive responsibility of each customer to ensure the due compliance of the above-mentioned rules, before registering with InPlay.
- InPlay games shall have an absolute discretion in the acceptance or rejection of all or part of the bets.
- InPlay games reserves the right to change any of the rules anytime without prior notice.
- We shall treat any breach of these Terms and Conditions as a serious matter and we may take any steps at law, which we deem fit and proper to protect our interests.
- To access InPlay online casino games, the customer must first visit an authorized InPlay outlet for registration and verification.
- It is obligatory for customers when registering with us to:
- Register in the own name and surname giving accurate, correct, complete and up-to-date details;
- Register with correct, complete, accurate and up-to-date place of residence;
- Register with a valid email address;
- Register with a correct fixed line home/mobile phone number.
- We reserve the right to immediately close any account if it was found that the information provided is inaccurate or insufficient
- InPlay online casino games reserves the right to close a customer’s account at any time, without stating the reason. In this event, the balance left on his account will be returned to the customer.
- Customers are to note that funds deposited into a player’s account do not earn any interest.
- Customers may cashout from their account at any time provided that payments have been confirmed. Cashout from the customer’s account with InPlay outlet or if the amount exceeds PHP 10,000 through IESTmain office. IEST will arrange for the immediate transfer of the amount withdrawn through its Satellite Office or through its agent.
- Customers are allowed to open only one account per InPlay Outlet. Opening of multiple accounts is not permitted. Should we have reasonable suspicions that any of our customers has opened multiple accounts with us we reserve the right in our website discretion to freeze that customer’s account or to close the account immediately and the customer shall forfeit all his winnings. Customers shall also be liable towards InPlay for damages and costs incurred as a result of the fraud.
- We specifically do not permit our customers to do any of the following:
- To act on behalf of another person of third party;
- To deposit money originating from criminal activity;
- To use in any manner whatsoever their player account or that of third parties for money laundering or any other illegal purpose.
- The customer is responsible for the secrecy of his own account number and passwords. Any online bet in customer’s account will be effective. In the event customers suspect that their personal information is stolen, please inform us immediately to change the detail information.
- The customer shall not allow any third party using the customer’s login details. The customer accepts full responsibility for the consequences of allowing such activity and, without derogating from the generality of any other indemnity contained herein, indemnifies and holds InPlay harmless in respect of any damages arising from the same.
- Customers may place bets up to the game’s bet limit. InPlay reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend both its cash-in, cash-out and betting limits.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure bet details are correct. Once bets have been placed and acceptance has been confirmed, the customer can no longer cancel or change it.
- The necessary funds must be deposited into the customer’s betting account before the bet can be accepted by InPlay.
- All winnings will be credited to the customer’s account. Winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use and we reserve the right to voidany transaction involving such funds.
- We do not assume liability for correctness, completeness or up-to-datedness of the information services provided. Although we will endeavor to ensure that the information/data we provide is correct and accurate, if an error is made, be it a human error or an error resulting from technical problems, we do not assume any liability whatsoever resulting from that error of from reliance on anyone’s part of our data.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to notify our support services immediately should funds be credited to their InPlay account error. Should this occur, these funds are not available for use and we reserve the right to withdraw these funds and to void any transactions placed using them.
- The customer must ensure that he understands the terms of the registration of the bet request before he confirms the placing of the bet.
- When placing a bet on InPlay games, the customer is solely responsible for his own account transactions. Please be sure to review bet for any mistakes before sending them in. Once a transaction is complete, it cannot be changed. InPlay does not take responsibility for missing or duplicate wagers made by the customer and will not entertain discrepancy requests because a play is missing or duplicated.
- As a condition of your use of this service, you warrant to inPlay that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- By accessing InPlay games you agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement. You must not access our pages if you do not agree to these terms and conditions.
- In the event of there being a discrepancy between the english-language version of these terms and conditions and any other language version, the English-language version will prevail.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- We do not accept any responsibility for failure in any equipment or telecommunications that prevents the placing of correct bets.
Players must be at least 21+ years old or older. Play responsibly