As one of the first and most legit online gambling sites, and a PAGCOR online casino INPLAY is committed to responsible gambling. Remote gambling is a legitimate form of entertainment for millions of players worldwide. For most players, remote gambling games are really enjoyable. However, a small percentage of players engaging in remote gambling face problems in managing their game. Being a socially responsible company means taking care of our players and proactively approaching the community’s problems. This is why INPLAY has adopted and is fully committed to the strictest application and enforcement of the following policies.
Restricting Access by Minors or Non-qualified Players
INPLAY requires new players to go through a KYC process to verify that they are of lawful age in their respective jurisdiction, at least 21 years old, and qualified as remote gaming players. Should we have a suspicion of a false declaration or minors attempting to use our services, we will further pursue reasonable measures to verify this. In this respect, if we have a suspicion to this extent, we reserve the right to suspend an account and request proof of identity and age from the player to verify compliance with this policy. We also ensure that our advertising, sponsorship, and promotional activity are not targeted at minors or any non-qualified players. INPLAY does not allow anybody under the age of 21 or non-qualified players to use our services. This policy is in full compliance and exceeds the requirements of the rules and regulations of the remote gambling authority that oversees and licenses our operation, the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR), Philippines.
We pledge to do our best to comply with responsible gaming, but we also need your help to:
- Use child protection software to block remote gambling sites from computers minors might have access to.
- Do not leave the computer/mobile devices unattended when you are logged on to our site.
- Do not leave the Save Password option enabled on any INPLAY login screen.
- Create separate profiles for minors on computers/mobile devices so that they cannot access your information when they log in.
- If you suspect someone under 21 and registered with us as a player, please contact us immediately.
Compulsive gambling does not benefit INPLAY. We strive to have a safe, fun environment on our site. Compulsive gamblers are a problem for their families, friends, and their lives, creating an unstable, unsafe environment. INPLAY is committed to detecting and reducing compulsive gambling. We have a system to track players’ activities, and we are constantly working on designing and enforcing controls designed to limit gambling patterns that are out of control. While most people gamble within their means, for some, it can spiral out of control. We strive to identify compulsive gamblers and help them address their problem, and prevent other players from becoming compulsive gamblers.
To help you keep control, we would like you to remember the following:
- Gambling should be seen as entertainment. If you think you are overpaying for entertainment, you can address it properly.
- Gambling should NOT be seen as a genuine way of making money.
- Avoid chasing losses.
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose.
- Keep track of the time and amount of money you spend gambling.
- If you need to take a break from gambling, please send an email to [email protected] or Visit the PAGCOR website at https://pagcor.ph/regulatory.