As one of the first and most legit online gambling sites, and a PAGCOR online casino INPLAY is committed to responsible gambling. Remote gambling is a legitimate form of entertainment for millions of players worldwide. For most players, remote gambling games are really enjoyable. However, a small percentage of players engaging in remote gambling face problems in managing their game. Being a socially responsible company means taking care of our players and proactively approaching the community’s problems. This is why INPLAY has adopted and is fully committed to the strictest application and enforcement of the following policies.
Restricting Access by Minors or Non-qualified Players
INPLAY requires new players to go through a KYC process to verify that they are of lawful age in their respective jurisdiction, at least 21 years old, and qualified as remote gaming players. Should we have a suspicion of a false declaration or minors attempting to use our services, we will further pursue reasonable measures to verify this. In this respect, if we have a suspicion to this extent, we reserve the right to suspend an account and request proof of identity and age from the player to verify compliance with this policy. We also ensure that our advertising, sponsorship, and promotional activity are not targeted at minors or any non-qualified players. INPLAY does not allow anybody under the age of 21 or non-qualified players to use our services. This policy is in full compliance and exceeds the requirements of the rules and regulations of the remote gambling authority that oversees and licenses our operation, the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR), Philippines.
We pledge to do our best to comply with responsible gaming, but we also need your help to:
- Use child protection software to block remote gambling sites from computers minors might have access to.
- Do not leave the computer/mobile devices unattended when you are logged on to our site.
- Do not leave the Save Password option enabled on any INPLAY login screen.
- Create separate profiles for minors on computers/mobile devices so that they cannot access your information when they log in.
- If you suspect someone under 21 and registered with us as a player, please contact us immediately.
Compulsive gambling does not benefit INPLAY. We strive to have a safe, fun environment on our site. Compulsive gamblers are a problem for their families, friends, and their lives, creating an unstable, unsafe environment. INPLAY is committed to detecting and reducing compulsive gambling. We have a system to track players’ activities, and we are constantly working on designing and enforcing controls designed to limit gambling patterns that are out of control. While most people gamble within their means, for some, it can spiral out of control. We strive to identify compulsive gamblers and help them address their problem, and prevent other players from becoming compulsive gamblers.
To help you keep control, we would like you to remember the following:
- Gambling should be seen as entertainment. If you think you are overpaying for entertainment, you can address it properly.
- Gambling should NOT be seen as a genuine way of making money.
- Avoid chasing losses.
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose.
- Keep track of the time and amount of money you spend gambling.
- If you need to take a break from gambling, please send an email to [email protected] or Visit the PAGCOR website at https://pagcor.ph/regulatory.
Pursuant to Presidential Decree 1869, as amended by Republic Act 9487, persons under 21 years of age or students of any school, college, or university in the Philippines are not allowed to play in this gaming establishment. Pursuant to Malacañang Memorandum Circular No. 8, the following are not allowed to enter, stay and/or play in this gaming establishment:
- Government officials and employees connected directly with the operation of the government or any of its agencies; and
- Active employees of the Philippine National Police (PNP) and Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP)
- In accordance with the recent policy pronouncement of the President of the Philippines, immediate relatives (i.e., spouse, children, and parents) of government officials are not allowed to play.
- INPLAY Players shall not play in open venues such as streets, parks, malls, restaurants, churches or places of worship, markets, and other venues that are in direct and full public view.
Strategies On Gaming
Under the Data Privacy Act, you have the following rights the company is obligated to protect:
- You have the right to be informed of the purpose for which your personal data is collected. We can provide you with general facts relating to how your personal data is processed, provided that such requested information does not amount to details that are deemed confidential or proprietary by the company.
- You have the right to access your personal data with us. You have the right to rectify it if you find that it needs an update and/or correction. We respect the exercise of said rights provided that the accompanying request is not vexatious or unreasonable.
- You have the right to object to processing your personal data or withhold consent previously given. Likewise, you have the right to erasure or blocking of your personal data. Should you exercise these rights, the company shall be constrained to limit your access to its facilities and/or services or decline transactions when processing your personal data is necessary to render a complete and quality service.
- Should you feel that your rights under the Data Privacy Act was disregarded, you are granted the right to file a complaint and the right to seek indemnity for damages sustained, if any.
Type of Exclusion Programs
1. SELF EXCLUSION
One can exclude themselves from any gaming establishments operated and regulated by PAGCOR. One may request an exclusion period of 6 months, 1 year, or 5 years.
2. FAMILY EXCLUSION
One may even exclude their family members such as spouses, a child at least 18 years old, or even their parents. One may request an exclusion period of 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year.
All exclusion orders shall take effect in all PAGCOR-operated and regulated gaming facilities. Once the PAGCOR Exclusion Form is fully accomplished, submit it inside a sealed long-sized brown envelope with the following written on it:
APPLICATION FOR EXCLUSION ORDER
Gaming Licensing and Development Department
12th Floor | Contact No.: 755-3904
PAGCOR Main Corporate Office
IMET BPO Tower, CBP-1A Metropolitan Park,
Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City
Signs Of Inclination to Gaming
Ignoring your feelings only makes them worse. Eventually, they will begin to affect not just you but your family and friends, too. Pay attention to how gambling makes you feel and know the warning signs before you develop a problem.
- Feeling guilty, anxious, frustrated, or worried about your gambling.
- Thinking or talking about gambling more than usual.
- Gambling to win back money you’ve lost or thinking that a “big win” is right around the corner.
- Experiencing extreme highs from wins and extreme lows from losses.
- Finding it difficult to control or stop gambling, or feeling irritable when you try to stop.
- Feeling a sense of emptiness or loss when you’re not gambling.
- Borrowing money, selling things, committing (or considering committing) criminal acts to obtain money for gambling.
- Having increased debt, unpaid bills, or other financial troubles because of your gambling.
- Gambling to escape personal problems or to relieve feelings of anxiety, depression, anger, or loneliness.
- Gambling instead of attending family or other social functions or neglecting family or household responsibilities because of gambling.
INPLAY follows the guidelines of institutions dedicated to addressing the social impact of gambling. To help players gamble responsibly, we commit to work with these institutions to develop responsible policies and practices:
Life Change Recovery Center
Dr. Randy Misael S. Dellosa
05 Scout Rallos Street, Kamuning
Brgy. Sacred Heart, Quezon City
Telephone numbers: (02) 415-7964 / 415-6529
Bridges of Hope Drugs and Alcohol Rehabilitation Foundation, Inc.
364 Aguirre Avenue, Phase 3,
BF Homes, Parañaque City, Metro Manila
Tel. No. (02) 622-0193
New Manila Branch
12 Orestes Lane, Mariposa Street
Tel. No. (02) 502-0600; (0917) 856-0623
Players must be at least 21+ years old or older. Play responsibly